Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm back, and ready to tear up the town!

Many of my friends and family were kind enough to read and even enjoy (gasp!) my "Guide to LA" which I created in my wedding blog in 2007, so I've decided to start a blog dedicated to eating, drinking, shopping, dancing, veiwing, and anything else entertaining in the city of angels!

This is also an excuse to get my "getting comfortable just staying in" butt out of the house and having a social life again.

I'll cover everything from a poor girls guide to a fabulous night out, to the guide for guys cruising for chicks (and my husband is not allowed to read this one), and just about anything else that might be useful and entertaining with the help of some of my friends here in LA.

I'll try to be as unbiased as possible, but let's face it. Different folks have different strokes. I just hope there's something in here that may spark your interest!

Anyhow, I'm off to do my first report...

No comments: